Tuesday 1 January 2013

Musicians on Camera Exhibition 2012

Two days after the 2 x 4 Photographers exhibition came down I became part of another group photography exhibition, this time at Nolia's Gallery in Gt Suffolk St, Bankside, London SE1 near the Tate Modern.

The exhibition was called Musicians on Camera and you've guessed it - was all about music!

In my time, I have photographed a lot of musicians. Some famous, some not so famous but all with the same common passion... MUSIC.

I have photographed orchestras to soloists, live gigs, studio sessions, portraits for CD covers, children on the street.

The photos I exhibited are as follows;
The Wanted
Funktrm
The Cheeky Girls
Sunday Girl
Wembley Festival
Yasmin
The following 2 photos were also in the exhibition and are now permanently hanging in Nolia's 11 Jazz Club, Stamford Street, nr Waterloo, London.

Jehro
Stand Naked for Peace

Photos of the Private View are here 

No comments:

Post a Comment